Thursday, 6 July 2017

Ginger (Scents Of A Woman ) -For Feranmi



I love Ginger ,
Especially the way it plunders my nostrils with want ,
When as a fornicating flavour it fills my head
And its savour smashes my heart with pleasures .
I have always believed nothing surpasses such scent,
Until like May you came as a flowery fragrance
With shapes like ginger and a genitalia elegance
Feranmi, I became broken as fragments of reality
And tonight, I'm picking my heart into words
From places your scent sent me seeking sweetness
Tonight, like poetry you write your emotions upon my mind
Word after word, line upon line , Stanza by stanza
Poem upon poem so that you are a collection of passions.
Post a Comment

If must leave me, Lisa

If must leave me, Lisa Leave with everything but your scent That maddening scent of fresh nectars of wild roses If you must leave me, L...