Thursday, 27 July 2017

Pink For Lisa


I call you pink
Not because your lips
Like gender glossy things name pink
But because you stink like carnations

I call you pink
Because no colour
Paints perfectly like azure to sea
The grandeur of your splendor

I call you pink
Because when my lips
Tastes the wine of your lips
You turn white then pink

I call you pink
Because you are fragile
& breathtakingly beautiful
Like a cultured Camilla flower

I call you pink
Because like candy
You're sweet and fluffy
Seducing mouth with want

I call you pink
Because there's no other way
To describe your magic
Just like sunlight is to day
Post a Comment

I Do Not Know How You Make The Stars Sing

I do not know how you make the stars sing Chorusing with their rhythmic glitters The melody of your gentle giggles When we wrestle war...