Thursday, 6 July 2017

The Music Of Your Absence



Tonight my heart is a wrecked ship
Broken into diverse drifting desires
Of the many memories of our journeys
Of the many waters of passions we sailed

Tonight my heart is as cold as winter
And I miss madly your simple smiles
Wonderfully warm as a sumner sun
Ah!I miss the delightfulness of your dimples

Tonight, there are no melodious sounds
Except the echoes of your absence
And again I remember all our happy moments
Moments your laughter filled my ears with music

Tonight ,solitude suffers my heart
A feeling of true emptiness envelopes me
And gradually I drown without rescue
In the sea of your absorbing absence
Post a Comment

Distance & Silences For Matilda

Your absence blooms as sad things And my heart tells me in whispers That distance is another form of death For it takes away all that ...