Friday, 7 July 2017

WHEN THE STARS IN YOUR SKY FALL



When the stars in your sky fall
I will hold you as night and make you
A spectacle of shooting stars
So that falling becomes flying
Dazzling heads hoping to catch a star-you

When the stars in your sky fall
I will hold aglow as moon
Feed you with the honey(in)moon
Travel your clouds as light
So that you are not lost

When the stars in your sky fall
I will make your heart an art
Of imperfect imageries
Yet breathtakingly beautiful  
And begging for a soulful inquest

When the stars in your sky fall
I will lift your lithe lips
And plant the fire of kisses
And watch you burn anew
Sparks as stars scattered all over you

When the stars in your sky fall
I will fall on you
As fire and rain
And burn sweetly your soft secrets
And hide your pain in my rain
Post a Comment

I Do Not Know How You Make The Stars Sing

I do not know how you make the stars sing Chorusing with their rhythmic glitters The melody of your gentle giggles When we wrestle war...