Friday, 4 August 2017

I Do Not Know How You Make The Stars Sing



I do not know how you make the stars sing
Chorusing with their rhythmic glitters
The melody of your gentle giggles
When we wrestle warmly under the moonlight
Planting promises and love kindled kisses

I do not know how you make the stars sing
The lyrics of your sweet screams
As we foray flirtingly into the forlorn fields
Our bodies brushing and bending the grains
To the symphonies of our hearts

I do not know how you make the stars sing
The blinking of your disarming eyes
When you hold me captive with their invite
When you speak a million things
With their piercing and rousing reach

I do not know how you make the stars sing
Except that I know you are bright and beautiful
As of the mesmerizing magic of starlights
Except that I know you are gold- goddess
Of all that glitters and the queen of my night
Post a Comment

Distance & Silences For Matilda

Your absence blooms as sad things And my heart tells me in whispers That distance is another form of death For it takes away all that ...